Internship in Languages and Online Marketing for Swedish native speakers
bab.la is a start-up based in Hamburg, Germany. Our product is a fast-growing interactive language portal, containing online dictionaries as well as a blog about living abroad, quizzes and games for language learning. We are among the Top 2000 most visited websites worldwide.
In April 2015 bab.la joined the Oxford Dictionaries family when Oxford University Press became our parent company. Oxford and bab.la share a vision and mission to deliver quality language-related content to a global community.
We offer a paid internship in a true start-up atmosphere with full integration into the team and many exciting tasks.
- Editorial work on dictionaries and other language-related content
- Develop and maintain the bab.la website in Swedish, e.g. by translating it from English
- Work closely with our digital marketing manager to establish cooperation with strategic partners in the field of languages
- Assist with SEO, content marketing and social media management
- Present the outcome of your endeavours
- Research and write your own articles on bab.la’s blog about living abroad
- Native speaker of Swedish
- Fluent in English, very good knowledge of German
- Excellent language and grammar skills with concern for details and accuracy
- Online and language affinity (‘language lover’)
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Highly organized, strong thinker, good communication skills
- Eager to take initiative
- First-hand experience in a German Internet start-up
- Gain knowledge of the online language learning market and online marketing strategies
- Learn to communicate effectively and diplomatically via email
- Work in a fast-paced but fun and international environment with an enthusiastic team and nice atmosphere
- Hands-on internship experience in one of Germany’s most exciting cities
Starting date: As soon as possible. Duration 3 months.
Hur du ansöker
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please submit your full application (CV and motivational letter) to Mr Joseph Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alter Fischmarkt 5