"austero" - Engelsk översättning

ES

"austero" på engelska

ES austero
volume_up
{adjektiv}

austero (även: austera, adusto, monjil)
Éste es un presupuesto más austero, en línea con lo solicitado por la Comisión y el Consejo.
This is a more austere budget, in line with what the Commission and Council requested.
Seamos austeros, pero seamos también ingeniosos.
Let us be austere, but let us also be inventive.
. - (FI) Señora Presidenta, el presupuesto de la Comisión es muy austero.
. - (FI) Mr President, the Commission's budget is very austere.
austero
austero (även: adusto)
volume_up
dour {adj.}
austero (även: serio, deprimente, desalentador, adusto)
volume_up
grim {adj.}
austero
volume_up
severe {adj.} (austere)
austero (även: espartano)
volume_up
spartan {adj.} (austere)

Användningsexempel för "austero" på engelska

Dessa meningar kommer från externa källor och kan innehålla fel. bab.la är inte ansvarigt för deras innehåll. Läs mer här.

SpanishYo pediría de corazón que elaboremos un presupuesto austero para esta Cámara.
I really would ask that we draft an austerity budget for this House!
SpanishEl proyecto de presupuesto general para el ejercicio 2002 que estamos debatiendo es moderado y austero.
The budget for 2002 now being debated is a moderate and disciplined one.
SpanishEl jueves vamos a aprobar un presupuesto más austero pero más razonable.
On Thursday we will adopt a trim, but sensible budget.
SpanishSe trata de un presupuesto austero ajustado a la inflación.
This is an austerity budget which stays in line with inflation.
SpanishEn primer lugar -y yo concedo un gran valor a este aspecto-, proponemos un presupuesto extraordinariamente austero.
First, and I set great store by this, the budget which we have prepared for you is a highly economical one.
SpanishEl Parlamento había pedido un presupuesto austero.
The Parliament had sought an austerity budget.
SpanishEl presupuesto para 1997 tiene que ser austero.
The 1997 budget needs to be a rigorous budget.
Spanish   A diferencia de años anteriores, la Comisión Europea ha presentado un austero proyecto de presupuesto para la Unión Europea en 2006.
The Council has once again made cuts to the Commission’ s proposal, reducing it by over EUR 1 billion to 1.01 % of GNI.
Spanish   A diferencia de años anteriores, la Comisión Europea ha presentado un austero proyecto de presupuesto para la Unión Europea en 2006.
   Unlike in previous years, the European Commission has presented a cautious 2006 draft budget for the European Union.
SpanishSeñor Presidente, estoy de acuerdo con aquellos diputados que han dicho esta mañana que este año toca un presupuesto austero.
Mr President, I would agree with those Members who have already said this morning that this year is a time for budgetary restraint.
Spanishes austero en el comer
SpanishProporcionalmente a la situación económica de los países miembros, la propuesta del Consejo implica el presupuesto más austero de los últimos diez años.
In proportion to the Member States ' finances, the Council's proposal represents the smallest budget for more than 10 years.
SpanishEn ese mismo período, un equipamiento más austero contribuyó en un 4% al ahorro, y chasis más livianos se encargaron de 96% restante.
During this same period, the stricter provision of equipment contributed to a 4% saving and the use of a lighter chassis led to the remaining 96%.
SpanishEste informe permitirá que el presupuesto del Parlamento para 2012 sea un presupuesto austero, un presupuesto de contención y un presupuesto riguroso.
This is a report that will enable Parliament's 2012 budget to be an austerity budget, a containment budget, and a rigorous budget.
SpanishEn ese mismo período, un equipamiento más austero contribuyó en un 4 % al ahorro, y chasis más livianos se encargaron de 96 % restante.
During this same period, the stricter provision of equipment contributed to a 4 % saving and the use of a lighter chassis led to the remaining 96 %.
SpanishBásicamente se mantiene el carácter austero de las regulaciones esenciales y ninguna enmienda toca el principio de la disciplina presupuestaria.
In all, the fundamental arrangements are as stringent as before and there are no changes which affect the principle of budgetary discipline.
SpanishA la vista de ello, ya es posible afirmar que la Comisión ha atendido sobre todo al deseo del Consejo de que presentase un presupuesto lo más austero posible.
This leads me to say that, first and foremost, the Commission has taken account of the Council's wish that it present as economical a budget as possible.
SpanishA la vista de ello, ya es posible afirmar que la Comisión ha atendido sobre todo al deseo del Consejo de que presentase un presupuesto lo más austero posible.
This leads me to say that, first and foremost, the Commission has taken account of the Council' s wish that it present as economical a budget as possible.