Engelska | Fraser - Affärer | Fakturering

Fakturering - Redogörelse

对于我提供的服务,恳请您支付以下款项...
For my services I kindly request the following payment…
Formellt, mycket artigt
随函附上...的发票号码...
Please find enclosed invoice no. … for …
Formellt, artigt
该报价单的发票将传真给您。
The pro forma invoice will be faxed.
Formellt, direkt
收到货物发票之后立即付款。
Payable immediately after the receipt of the goods.
Formellt, direkt
总支付额是...
The total amount payable is…
Formellt, direkt
我们公司的规定是只能以欧元开出发票。
It is our company policy to invoice only in Euros.
Formellt, väldigt direkt

Fakturering - Påminnelse

不好意思,请允许我提醒您,您的...付款已经过期。
May we remind you that your payment for...is overdue.
Formellt, mycket artigt
提醒您一下,上述货单仍然未付。
This is to remind you that the above invoice is still unpaid.
Formellt, artigt
根据我们的记录,我们还没有收到上述发票的汇款。
According to our records, we have not yet received a remittance for above invoice.
Formellt, artigt
如果您能近期清理账户款额,我们将不胜感激。
We would appreciate if you cleared your account within the next few days.
Formellt, artigt
我们的记录显示发票仍没有被支付。
Our records show that the invoice still has not been paid.
Formellt, direkt
请立即发送您的付款。
Please send your payment promptly.
Formellt, direkt
我们还没有收到...的付款
We have not yet received payment for…
Formellt, mycket direkt
我们的财务部门只有在收到您支票/转账的复印件后才会发出订单。
Our Accounts department will only release this order for shipment if we receive a copy of your cheque/transfer.
Formellt, mycket direkt
如果您已发送付款,请忽略此信。
If you have already sent your payment, please disregard this letter.
Formellt, artigt