"or" fransk översättning
Does he want consultation or does he want us to go ahead and pick unilaterally?
Either the timing was incorrect or there was a lack of political will to do so.
persons, and either that period has expired or physical possession or use has
Or do you think that there is " something rotten in the State of Denmark "?
These workshops are either operated directly by the State or assigned to contractors.
(b) Assists or facilitates the preparations for or the commission of an offence;
(n) The prohibition on torture and any inhuman or cruel treatment or punishment;
Ignition: compression ignition / positive ignition (mechanical or electronic) 2/
As at 10 July 2007 the Convention had been ratified or acceded to by 193 States.
As at 15 July 2003 the Convention had been ratified or acceded to by 192 States.
The stamps are printed in offset in a sepia tone and embellished with gold foil.
One small dish with decorated edge in 24-carat gold bearing the emblem of Kuwait;
(d) Five medium-small dishes with decorated edge in 24-carat gold, without emblem;
Of that, 15 % are in gold, while the remaining 85 % consist of US dollars and yen.
The lands in question were the third largest gold-producing area in the world.
Now, as the final communiqué of the recent IGC reminded us, that is in Strasbourg.
Now is the time for just the opposite, that is, giving them greater recognition.
The first day of that has now arrived, and I have still not received a reply.
Now Blood Bank Corporation has shut its doors and is being sued by creditors.
Now, I can safely say that public opinion in Sweden has changed dramatically.
Synonymer (franska) till "or":
Användningsexempel för "or" i Franska
Träffar i forumet
Forumträffar för "or" på franska
optimum · option · optional · optionally · options · optometry · opulence · opulent · opus · opuscule · or · oracle · oracular · oral · orality · orally · orang-outang · orang-utan · Orange · orange-coloured · Orangeman